Happy weekend to everyone!
I was supposed to post this yesterday but was really exhausted. mushin people dealt with me again but I have left them to Amadioha and his angels.
…To the brighter side……
So Friday morning, I woke up to the most Romantic text I hv received in a while and the most appealing part of the whole story is, it came from a lady -Yeah a lady.
It read ‘hope you don’t mind, I nominated you for liebster award. Please do come around and claim it’ . Well, since I am the General overseer of possess your possession ministry, I have come to claim my award.
Shout-out to the one and only Cindy for this great nomination. I am really excited and humbled to accept it. Now incase you don’t know what time we are in, Cindy is an intelligent writer and a lifestyle blogger. You all should totally check out her amazing blog here and show some love.
Aim and Objectives Liebster Award:
- The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an amazing way of giving new bloggers an opportunity to gain some recognition and encouragement for their hard works.
Rules of The Liebster Award:
- Create a new blog with the graphic of the ward thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog.
- Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards.
CINDY ‘S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS.
- What are your fears as a blogger?
If I say I don’t have fears then the truth is not in me like Nigeria’s A.P.C. that said, as a blogger, I have many fears but the greatest is waking up one morning to realise I wasn’t born to blog.
2. How do you increase your stats?
- Increase stat? I make a post, publish and share on facebook. Facebook is the only social media tool i use to for now. I am lazy when it comes to sharing posts. I have an instagram and twitter account I don’t use. Initially I would just share my post on whatsapp and go to sleep.
3. What are your advices to new bloggers?
- Be you! There is nothing like being original.
- While you are being original, keep pushing. It’s never smoothe from the beginning.
- Involve God in everything you do.
4. How/what are the things you do to get more followers
- I don’t do much here. I just follow other blogs. The very kind hearted ones always follow back. Also, when I read a post on a blog, I don’t fail to like and drop a comment. That is another way I get followers but the former has been more effective.
5. Do you blog for money? And what are the things you did to make it work?
- I don’t blog for money. Not yet. Though am Hopeful soon, this will translate to a means of livelihood.
I hereby nominate;
My questions are;
- What inspires you to write?
- What is your greatest fear as a blogger?
- Where do you see yourself 5years from now in the blogosphere community.
- Do you have writer’s block? If yes, how do you conquer it?
- How supportive are friends and family to you in this path you have chosen?
1 FACT ABOUT ME.
I 💟dogs!! and if you need me to take you seriously, you’l have to behave like a dog. Exhibit some doggy traits and leave the rest to me.
P. S: I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone of you that has supported this ministry one way or the other through shares, likes, comments. You motivate me to be better. I owe it all to you guys and God especially.